Drawing from our solid research experience, we can provide custom studies and needs assessments supported by a tailored research design and methodology. We gather the pertinent information needed for organizations to better understand their environments, their customers and their opportunities.
Our services include preparing professionally formatted summary reports, presentations and illustrative graphics.
- Literature Reviews
- Stakeholder Input to Policy and Planning Issues
- Benchmarking Programs and Services Against Best Practices and Exemplar Programs
- Consumer Research using Surveys, Focus Groups and Electronic Options
- Quantitative and Qualitative Data Collection and Analysis
Organizations operate in complex environments, and are frequently challenged to respond to changing mandates, visions and stakeholder expectations. We support organizations in their development of appropriate responses to changing environments that range from focused “strategic thinking” through structured strategic planning processes that provide tools to align priorities and resources for optimal impacts.
A key focus of our work is ensuring that core concepts such as values, mission and vision are reflected in forward-going strategies.
- Strategic Planing
- Environmental Scans
- Service Delivery Frameworks
- Stakeholder Consultation
- Planning Session Facilitation
Our evaluation services fall into three main domains: implementation/process evaluation (to assist with quality improvement decisions), outcome-focused evaluation (to understand program delivery impacts) and developmental evaluation (to support innovation and organizational learning in complex and changing environments).
We have considerable expertise in developing logic models that clarify the relationship between program activities and intended impacts, and in designing evaluation frameworks that identify priority information needs and strategies to collect, analyse and understand the data findings.
Our evaluation activities have included a wide range of organizational interests, including consumer satisfaction, stakeholder perceptions, program utilization, social media/traditional marketing, and product awareness. We bring specific expertise in methodology, quantitative and qualitative methods and data collection techniques such as surveys, focus groups and other means of gathering consumer/stakeholder opinion/experience, including new approaches that use technology for more efficient use of resources.
- Comprehensive Program Implementation Evaluation
- Program Impact Evaluation
- Stakeholder Impact and Perception Assessments
- Needs Assessments / Current State Assessments
- Rapid Cycle (Plan-Do-Study-Act) Feasibility and Quality Improvement Studies
- Logic Models
- Evaluation Frameworks
- Qualitative and Quantitative Data Collection and Analysis